Terms & Conditions
1. Upon full and clear instructions from the Student, the Company undertakes to provide documentation consultancy advice and documentation assistance on how the Student can best comply with the documentation requirements to apply for an Australian Qualification through the Australian Framework in Australia.
2. All information and documents provided to the Company shall be true, valid and legal and correct in all respects. Bogus, false or misleading information or documents, including documents of identity, is a criminal offence and can result in application being refused; and any visas granted on the basis of those documents or information being cancelled. In the event of any information and/or documents are subsequently found to be otherwise, the Company is not responsible against any liabilities, consequences or actions whatsoever;
3. The Student shall notify the Company of any change in address, contact details or if there is any change in the Student’s circumstances, which may affect the application, within 3 (three) days of the change;
4. The Student agrees to submit his/her documents to the Company within 10 (ten) working days after receiving the documentation checklist. If delayed, the Company will not be responsible any retrospective changes in the laws, policies, procedures and regulations that may adversely affect the Student’s application. In the event of any such changes, at any given point of time, from any of the relevant authorities, the Student then agrees to pay the appropriate fee to the relevant authorities and any related disbursements to the Company including but not limited to any and all add-on services as per actuals;
5. In completing the Student Information Questionnaire, the Student is required to answer all questions accurately and completely; where the Student Information Questionnaire is returned to the Company with missing information the Company will return it to the Student for amendment;
6. Acceptable documentation formats:
Resume / CV (WORD Format)
Passport-sized photograph(s) (JPG, GIF, PNG Format)
Other documentation (PDF Format)
7. The Student is required to provide color scans of original documentation. The Student shall ensure that copies of documentation is
accepted by the Company;
8. The maximum size of a file must not exceed 3MB;
9. The Student provides consent to use and publish their name and the photograph(s) and/or video(s) (which may contain their image) in any of its publications and materials (including written, electronic or multimedia materials) for distribution anywhere in the world, for educational, promotional or reporting purposes. The Student also acknowledges that they are not entitled to any remuneration, royalties or any other payment in respect of the use of the photograph(s) and/or video(s);
10. The Student is required to track the status of their application through their Online Student Portal and to check the inbox of their registered email address on a regular basis for any communication sent by the Company.
PROCESSING OF STUDENT’S APPLICATION:
11. The final decision on any application submitted to the AQF Authorized Institute lies solely with them and is beyond the control or influence of the Company;
12. The approximate processing time from AQF Authorized Institute, is as per actual time taken by the institute and completely depends on the course selected by the student.
13. The Student’s case is accepted by the Qualifications Australia considering the eligibility of the Student on the day of acceptance and signing of this Agreement;
14. All payments due under this Agreement will be paid to the Company and as per the Company’s payment terms and conditions and authorized payment methods;
15. The Company is only a documentation consultancy company and will not be liable or held responsible for any retrospective changes in the laws, policies, procedures and regulations that may adversely affect the Student’s application to the relevant authority and/or Government department.
16. The Student agrees and is well aware that the Company is only a documentation consultancy firm and cannot give any type of guarantee for obtaining any type of qualification;
17. The Company will not be considered in breach of this Agreement to the extent that performance of their obligations is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure that arises after the date this Agreement is executed between the Student and the Company. For the purpose of this Agreement, an ‘Event of Force Majeure; means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Company, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by the Company (including but not limited to the following: acts of God; acts or omissions of any government; any rules, regulations or orders issued by any governmental authority, department, agency; fire; flood; storm; earthquake; accident; war; power outage; and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the Company to perform its obligations under this Agreement;
18. Once the client has been accepted for enrollment through the Australian Qualification Framework, the service charges are not refundable regardless of the outcome of the Client’s application;
19. The Company will not refund any of the total service fees and actual expenses incurred by the Student and will be entitled to retain full payment if:
(a) Once the Student signs this Agreement and then he/she does not wish to proceed further for any reason whatsoever;
(b) The Student voluntarily withdraws the application at any stage;
(c) The Student does not co-operate towards completion of this Agreement in any manner;
(d) The application is refused after the Student corresponds or communicates directly with the relevant authority and/or Government department without written consent of the Company;
(e) The Student breaches all or any of the terms of this Agreement by providing false information and/or commits any other sort of fraud or misrepresentation or by any other means.
20. All service fees and expenses payable pursuant to this Agreement must be paid together with value added tax or any similar tax (if any) properly chargeable thereon in any jurisdiction as required.
21. If this Agreement is terminated by the Student and/or Company for any reason whatsoever, the Company will not be liable for any refund of payment of administrative/service fees and actual expenses incurred by the Student, and the Company will have every right to recover any balance of payment or service fees due from the Student as per the Schedule of Fees of the Company attached;
22. Any allegation of defamation and/or actual defamation (both oral and published statements), which causes harm to the Company, will lead to termination of this Agreement and will be filed with the Police within 10 (ten) days from the date of publication of the defamatory statement;
23. If the Student approaches any government, non-government authorities and/or any relevant bodies related to their application directly and doesn’t go through the appropriate channel as advised by the Company;
24. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai.
UPDATES / SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT:
25. Email is the official and primary means of written communication. The Student agrees that contacting the Company through other methods of communication, including but not limited to, text messages, social media (Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and Facebook etc.) to arrange appointments or to pass information is not acceptable practice and the Company reserves the right not to respond to any query which is not sent by email to the relevant official email and/or any other email address that is instructed in writing to the Student;
26. Any documents from the Company will be made available to download from the Online Student Portal;
SCHEDULE OF FEES OF THE COMPANY:
When the Student instructs the Company to assist with the documentation collection process, the Student agrees to pay the Qualifications Australia course fees and the service fees for the Company’s documentation consultancy services as below:
Qualifications Australia Course Fees:
QA Course fees to be paid directly to Qualifications Australia at the time of registration as per actuals. QA will retain this amount until it receives a reply from the relevant AQF authorized Institute. If the relevant AQF authorized Institute does not agree to take up the Student’s application and refuses to enroll the student, then QA will refund the full amount back to the Student. If the relevant AQF authorized Institute agrees to take up the Student’s application and agrees to enroll the student, then the course fees are non-refundable and will start with the Australian Certification process.
Documentation Collection Service Fees: payable to FBP International within 5(five) days from the date of the receipt of the Certification and Marksheets from AQF authorized Institute through Qualifications Australia. The certification and marksheets will NOT be released until the full amount and/or balance is received.
The Student has read this Agreement, its conditions and the Payment Terms and is willing to take documentation consultancy advice for their application as per this Agreement and will abide by all its conditions and clauses. This Agreement has been read by the Student and he/she has fully understood its contents. The Student agrees that the Schedule of Fees of the Company forms part and parcel of the main Agreement dated and executed by the Student with the Company. The Fee(s) paid to the company are via third party online payment gateway and are subject to Australian dollar conversion rates, administrative charges, surcharges and other relevant service charges may also apply.
I/We hereby acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined within this Agreement. I/We shall be personally liable for all fees for services performed in accordance with this Agreement.